We need to visit Registrar Office of your region in Bangalore . Below are steps to get Marriag Certificate Procedure - Bangalore.
a) Application for marriage filled in prescribed form with name and address of bridegroom and bride, signature of bride and bridegroom, signature of 3 attesting witness present at the time of marriage along with their name and address, joint photo of bride and bridegroom with signature over such photo should be presented to the Registrar of Marriage.
b) Marriage officer will verify the contents of the application and records. He will issue certificate of marriage if he is satisfied that the records produced are in accordance with law.
Documents Required :
- Joint photo of bride and bridegroom ( Take around 6 photos . Ask photo studio guy for joint photo for marriage certificate ) . There is a special size for it
- Marriage photo of bride and bridegroom
- Address proof
- Marriage Card
- Filled Application form
Thanks for this useful info. I hav a question.
I got married in Bihar 2yrs back and currently residing in Bangalore. I want to get our marriage certificate in Bangalore. I have Bangalore local address proof but my wife does not have Bangalore address proof, she only has a passport with her home address on it and also my name is mentioned as husband on her passport.
Will this be sufficient for her address proof or she also need local address proof?
She does not need any address proof. Your address proof is sufficient for the procedure.
Does the witness also need to visit the registrar office
Yes witness need to visit registrar office
I am Ramesh from bangalore and the bride is from Australia what is address proof that bride has to provide in this case.
You can give your address proof
My name is Sanjeev Bedi and I live in Bangalore and would like to know what documents are required if my bride is from UK please advice and if possible and send me details of the documents required to me email address firstname.lastname@example.org
My name Shanker from Bangalore. My daughter is getting married next month at Bangalore and has only Bank Statement as address proof. What else is required to be done to show address proof. She has no passport/election/ration card. My email address is email@example.com
Please find document below :
1. Joint photo of bride and bridegroom ( Take around 6 photos . Ask photo studio guy for joint photo for marriage certificate ) . There is a special size for it
2. Marriage photo of bride and bridegroom
3. Address proof ( Your address proof should do )
4. Marriage Card
5. Filled Application form
You can use Bridegroom address too.
First of all thank you for the blog" detailing on the process involved in getting a Marriage Certificate.
I have small clarifications pertaining to Memorandum of Marriage. Can you please help to know the following:
1) under the Age section of Memorandum of marriage, should we fill in the current age or the age at the time of marriage?
2) Please let know should if i have to quote the residence address of the girl before marriage under Address of the Bride or the same address of the bridegroom?.
3) Signature and Date: Should we put the current date next to signature or the date of marriage.
Thank you once again for the blog and thank you very much for your time.
1. Fill current age
2. You can quote bridegroom address
3. You can mention current date
Post a Comment